Poultry products in kitchen
Preparing poultry meat in your kitchen:
• Keep raw meat products separated from roasted meat products;
• Never put roasted meat products back on the same plate which was usedd for raw meat;
• Never use the same cutlery before and after roasting the meat product without thorough cleaning;
• Cut roasted meat products on a clean carving board, with a sharp clean knife;
• Wash hands after touching raw meat, to prevent cross contamination.
Poultry meat products should always be served well done. It is possible to test if your meat is properly cooked by:
• Checking if the meat is white from the inside
• When the meat is pierced, a clear meat gravy should appear;
• Well cooked meat can easily be removed from the bone when serving.