Hygiene in the kitchen while working with meat is of major importance:
· Wash your hands before starting
· Wash your hands after having worked with raw meat
· Wash your kitchen equipement immediately after use with hot water and detergent.
· Don’t use the same equipement for raw meat and cooked food products
· Cook meat products thoroughly
· Remember that pre-cooked poultry meat products may not be free of pathogens; follow preparation instructions on the packages
· For barbecue use preferably precooked pooultry products, or else small portions, which require short preparation time